Friday, March 16, 2007

Lost

After re-read what I'd wrote for the past few entries, I realised that my entries were totally not up to standard.. in the sense that I didn't really write what actually happened before, and I just wrote the main points.

Gosh.

Whatever was it, I don't intend to go back to those entries and edit them. (except for the previous one)

I was in this bus 985 and there was this reckless bus driver who drove like as if he was racing. Stop and start so suddenly. And he was so reckless in his driving that, there was a couple of standing passengers who lost their footing and grip on the poles. So I decided to make a feedback in his driving skills. And those long paragraphs were the content of the feedback.

So, what happen yesterday?

Went off 30 mins earlier from work, and i will have to compensate 30 mins today as i went off early because I was going to BBDC for my Final Theory Test.

I must say that I am quite lousy as i failed 2 times previously and yesterday was my 3rd test. Coincidenlly, ST took the same test at the same date and time, just that we are at different locations. Sekali, we tackled the same qns.

Anyway, both of us came out a happy men. Yup, you all never see wrongly. We passed the test. He was more optimisitic as he finished the test like 15 mins earlier than me and I was the last one to leave the room with like 3+ mins to go.

Printed the result slip and went home. and I'm starting to plan my date for my driving lessons.

But ST can start driving liao :'(

Lastly, i would like to thanks my NS colleagues who wished me good luck and the tests they given to me, ST, Raq, my deers, YJ.