Sunday, March 11, 2007

Me? Dirty? Maybe

I bought TNP yesterday and the headline was that, there is this rape game available on the internet and i thought it was really very disgusted because how can that be a game and everybody in a sec sch class, reported in TNP, knows about this game.

Well, hopefully, none of my friends played such a game.

Well, this news actually triggered something that keep bothering me

Like i mentioned in the previous entry, that my relatives from msia came. Auntie and a female cousin.

and they settled in my room while i slept in my bro's room. So in the morning, i realised that i forgot to take out 2 things and so i went in and i took a long time because i misplaced one of the thing. After searching quite some time, i decided to give up and went out of the room.

so when i came home after work, while having dinner, my mother popped me this qns:

Mum: What did you do in the room so long?
Mum: You touched your cousin right?

in front of my father, my auntie and my cousin.

OK. I dun mind losing "face" as i am not the kind of person who cares much about "face". but it was the trust that isn't there as my cousin and aunite responsed:

relatives: 不会的啦
relatives: dun siao (don't be crazy)

Not only the above sceranio, other situations like:

1.) When news reported case like this student threatened a gal to go out with her, if not, he will publish her nude photos over the internet.

their response? Weida, you did it? Be careful of these ppl hor. etc..

that was quite mild..

2.) Dirty websites

their response? Weida, u go to such website? I said i didn't know of this. they said, dun lie. (which is the fact) It's even on the newspaper, how can u don't know?

3.) Sick actions

their response? Inolved in those upskirts photos, etc.. those perverts can think of. and my parents came to me asked me whether i did those? and after replying no. they still dun believe me and keep telling me to stop.. etc..

well, now i lost the mood to argue those issues with them. so when they brought up those, i just say nothing.

From these, it seemed they don't trust me as well as them because they think they groomed their son as a world-class sick perverts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went out with twin on thursday instead to work! haha.. had some miscommunication regarding the meeting time and as a result, both of us were shagged at the end of the day. Knocking out before 10pm.

i got back my laptop without doing any repairs yesterday, for a month -.-

brought these heavy laptop out to IT Show. Bought a 1 GB SD card at $13.90 for my digital camera.

now my father tried to dissuade me to go thai in May. shall see how...........