Monday, March 12, 2007

Following my dad's footstep

Muahahaha, what a good day to start my week.

Scored marksman for my shooting today and meaning to say i will be rewarded $200 for that. but i have to admit it was very very lucky as the scored was on the border.

the scoring criteria was that to score marksman for 2 components, and only then, you will be marked as marksman for the shooting test. Scored marksman on either one of the components are not enough to get a marksman though the scoreline is over.

whatever it is, i was over the moon as i was very very lucky with, first, the borderline score, and the fact that i missed a bullet as my revolver got stuck in the holster. so by the time i'm going to fire my last bullet in the revolver, the target sheet flipped closed and at the same time, the bullet oozed over to the edge of the target sheet instead of the target.

and i'm very proud that i can follow my dad's footstep as he was a marksman and a remarkable one as he represented his battalion for shooting test.

There will be soccer tomorrow with man utd and Best Euro XI. somehow, i will not be able to watch it as i dun have SCV.

TWIN, good luck to your appeal result! :)