Sunday, January 14, 2007

Highlights of the week

Had PNSD D&D after work on friday at Royal Park Hotel at around Funan IT mall area. Went down by our boss car. So we were quite early there and we parked our lucky draw numbersfor the "Early Bird Lucky Draw".

This hotel served their customers very well. Since we were so early, we had entertainment from the staffs.



Shooting Game



Got 2/3 of hit - no wonder i'm smiling



one of the game i think i'm quite lousy at - and that's why i didn't play.



and lastly, Magic Tricks



under James(L) influence whereby he said we can be like the gals who take self-pics in the toilet - and we took one of this. James(L), James Bob(M), Jeremy(R)




the dining hall ambience atmoshpere

and so, the D&D started. It was the best out of all i attended. The worst one was from my poly graduating D&D, thought it was hosted by Daniel Ong. I could remember that some of the jokes he made was not even funny, so much so that all of us didn't even had any response.

anyway, we had tonnes of fun during D&D.

there's one segment whereby the old-timers are invited to the stage for some kind of challenge from the respective teams. and since they are old-timers, it also means that they are old. and they were told to sing

Old-timers: That's the way
Us: Ahh uh (x2)
Ols-timers: I like it
Us: Ahh uh (x2)

anyway, there will be a video, but unfortunately, i didn't manage to record the whole scene.



then came a dancing competition



it's so fantastic and unbelievable that he can dance so well.



my colleagues

and lastly a photo with my scandal.



Deer and I :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned about passing a xmas present to my thai friend via my buddy, shanhe, on my last entry.

Received a call by him from thailand on sat evening and he told me that he was on the look-out of her. and i was quite nervous from then and i prayed that Shanhe would be able to locate her.

After a few hours later, he called again. He informed me that he had completed his mission, and a very surprising bonus for me that the thai gal had actually present for me too.

now, i'm very anxious of getting hold of the present. and i'm not going to tell my parents about this at all. if not she is going to start imagine things, such as "cast a spell", etc. so do stay tune over this blog for the present!

to pay tribute to my buddy who helped me, i reward him to lunch and dinner at any resturant. both for FREE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with Michelle and Tilden for breakfast and vivo. Since, she came all the way from aust, so, it's worthwhile to wake up so early to meet her. anyway, it's been a lot of years that i last meet her. and seriously speaking, we never have a good time for meals prior to this day.

we had breakfast, chit-chat till 1+ pm before she joined her sec sch friend.