Monday, March 05, 2007

Updates

Alrite.. like i mentioned in my last post.. that i was lazy.. and i think i'm still lazy now.. to quite update my blog..

only under the influence of Anita, Elyn, Raq, Yingjia and my Twin (in order of appearances).

anyway, nothing much dramatic happen in my life. Goes home, comes back, goes home and come back

Went to lib and pick up a Thai Lang via book. Can't learn much, i should say.

some highlights for this month will be:
  • sun tanning.
  • pushing my fitness for ippt.
  • ORD IPPT shooting.. hope that i can get marksman which is to say i can get $100.
  • going out with twin on thur the whole day
  • crashing lect pretty soon in SIM/NUS/NTU
  • Final Theory Test

Been fantastically saving well for this month though there are quite a couple of outings. been targetting to spend $200 a month and it's going very well. Well, in no time, i will have a decent savings.. that's what i finally want.

I think i need more friends to encourage me to blog.. so tag more