Friday, January 26, 2007

Thai Lunch

After a section meeting, my supervisor had surprisingly arranged a lunch-out the next day (which was yesterday). And of course, i was delighted with this arrangement.



Jai Thai located at Thompson Plaza.



Beancurd, Chicken, Prawns, (Tom Yam Soap - quoted by Laiyuan)

Well, not only the food are nice and quite traditional, even their staffs seem to be from Thai as well.



Flanked by 2 cups of Ice Thai Coffee was the Ice Thai Tea. It's quite interesting to see that it's in that color.

We chatted about lunch in thai during our last Thai trip and I was quite regrettably that i didn't eat any of the local speciality. But maybe I will do that in the coming May trip which i can be allowed to travel and eh, i dun meant naked thai gal show.

anyway, it's a good thing that i had heavy breakfast, skipped lunch, dinner + supper when i was in thai because that actually saved the crazy shoppers a lot of time to SHOP!

I'm now very determined to go thai on the month of may.. err because of some reasons! just hope that u all will pray for me and maybe i can bring foward christmas 6 months earlier and be your santa claus! :p

I will be going to National Stadium on sat to catch a soccer match between Singapore and Malaysia (2nd Leg). Hopefully, Singapore can get soemthing out of it and meet Thailand in the final round.

oh my god. Singapore and Thailand

I just can't get her out of my mind.