Wednesday, March 07, 2007

No topic

Rushing work at workplace yesterday.. and brought work home to do.. and to make thing worst, it was raining heavily. and that really jammed up the traffic along PIE .

haha, thanks god, twin called and we chatted along my way home. THANKS

so by the time i went home and settled down, it was like 7.45 pm. So, from there i worked until 12.30 am. YAWN!!

went to sleep and that's how and what i did yesterday.. so stupid...


on my way to work today, my tummy ached. and i was thinking, omg it's a 1-hr journey. i'm goign to have a terrible time. well, but nevertheless, i die-die have to control the my anus. Otherwise, think of the embrassesment and the mess i made.

Anyway, that's not the 1st tiem experience. in fact, it's the 3rd time. 3 times going to the same place. what a coincidence.

for 3 times, i wonder how i managed to pull it through. but it was hell lotsa of torture. Trying to act normal and at the same time, control ur anus, as it gets longer. and that's when u sit down

after a long torturous 1 hr of journey, alighted and the pain came back. Control my anus, hugging onto my tummy, i tried to walk. and every steps i made, i wish the toilet is just in front of me. but the journey is so damn long la!

anyway, work was fine. finished up waht i wanna did. had ORD lunch. and played soccer for Recreation Training session and i SCORED A GOAL!!!!

rushed home, as my cousin from msia came down.