Friday, January 19, 2007

tue, wed, thur, fri

Tue

Had duty after work for the S2006 appreciation dinner. from 6 to 7.30 pm. so, went there to have some leftover food for dinner.

so, by the time, i reached home, showered. it's like 9.30 pm.

Wed

Had HLS . it's been quite some time since i last participated. we went to Balestier JOM for our soccer. It was fantastic for us as we got third though we were undefeated in the competition.



Team NSF

Went back to office and changed to my full-u for duty despite i'm still perspiring throughout. and to make thing worst, it rained on and off making the humidity even higher, resulting more perspiration. well, duty ended at 7.30 pm. Went back to my office to change.

and this is when some freaky thing happen.

as i was heading towards my office door, i will have to pass by 2 doors. Since that was neccessary, i might as well checked whether the doors are locked or not.

after checking, indeed the doors are locked. I took out my key to enter my office door, but because it was very dark, i used the light from my hp to guide me

and after settling down and changed of clothes.. and as i just stepped out of the door for home, the light at the corridor of the 2nd door that i checked, was lighted!

the 2nd door and my office door are side by side to each other forming a L-shape.

Anyway, i was left stunned for a few secs before deciding to go back to my office and switch off the light.

Alrite, u all might said that the light was lighted on even before i was in the office. but that couldn't be, if that was the case, the light from the 2nd door corridor would definately light up my office door and i wouldn't have to trouble myself taking my hp out.

anyway,. i just headed home.

i guess i was too tired throughout the whole journey. I slept throughout the journey. After some time, i "jumped" and woke up from my sleep. I think i had scared off the ppl sitting beside me. and that's not all, my legs shook from the "jump" and hit the seat-leg in front of me and resulting in a bruise on my left foot. -.-

ok.. that's not all yet..

so, i continued to sleep. and i was never so tired that i:

didn't know that the bus reached the interchange
didn't know that ALL the passengers alighted
didn't know that the bus driver had already parked his bus at the bus park
didn't know that i was sleeping till then
until
he came over to me and woke me up. -.-"

and i got down at the bus park. and the ppl queuing up at the bus stand all looked at me. -.-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but with every bad thing, comes a good thing.

my thai friend was online and we had a couple of hours of good chat. hmm, i didn't know that she also knows chinese! and that opens up our communication languages.

she had a good sense of humour . ohh ohh, she sent me a couple of photos and i think i shall not post them up here.

Thur

work as usual. no special happenings

Fri

Had my advance theory test today. and it's a shit result coz i failed. freak



the test room.

booked another test date on march. hopefully i can pass.. *pray*

and she's online again and had a few rounds of chat.