Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Present from thai

Met up with my buddy today after my duty. Went to get the present and his souviner.

Sat a while at his house and listened to his story of searching of her.

It wasn't as smooth as i thought it was to be. The location of the shop she's working in seemed to have changed. anyway, much to a very determined character of my buddy, he didn't die down there. he carried on searching for me.

He went around, asking the locals of the whereabouts of the shop. and as expected, ppl gave him tonnes of info which are some correct and wrong.

He felt a bit paiseh as he felt he took up a lot of time from his friend and both of them walked around. and his friend chanced upon a shop that my buddy described to him. He took a look and felt that it's the shop he was looking for and went in.. asked. ok, so he located her. Hmm, i didn't know i had troubled so many ppl.

Kai, her colleagues, being a translation and he actually make overseas calls. omg!
Buddy's tour friends - took up so much time from them
and lastly
my Buddy!!

so that's the present to me:



the look

in case u all dun know who is my thai friend:



and lastly, thanks a lot of my buddy and his tour friends and Kai.