Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Feedback

I boarded this bus on my way to work. the details were mentioned below.

The bus driver accelerated very fast and upon almost every traffic lights or bus stops, he will apply an emergency-like of brake. He braked hard and at the last few metres at the bus stop.

Initially, the passengers strength was less so hardly anyone was standing, but as it reaches Jln Jurong Kechil area, the passengers were increasing and as it reaches Opp Blk 19 of Jln Jurong Kechil road, one of the standing passengers nearly fall down but only with the help of the other passengers, she managed to recover.

I hope your company will look into this matter. Thanks

A feedback of a SMRT bus

alrite, some nervous moment tomorrow. I'll be having my FTT tomorrow. Hopefully, i will pass. Hmm, "Everything will come in threes" hopefully that will be my last time. Let me be blessed.