Monday, January 08, 2007

Ahhh~ it's so not fun not blogging almost everyday, especially after my laptop died on me. There was a lot of thing i wanna write.. but kinda forget when i start a topic.

my last entry mentioned about having karaoke-ing with my poly friends on fri. I was kinda held up at work at the very last min. and i thought i would be late, but there were ppl who were much more later than me.



think all the ppl turned up already.. ok.. just dun look at the person in the middle of the pics. he's RETARTED.

After this, we headed to ST's house AGAIN. this is the 2nd continous weekends. Well, you couldn't blame us!

He lives in a condo, 2 units on the same level. He has a 46" HDTV with Xbox 360. Some fantastic home theatre set. and his whole house is air-conditioned. not to forget swimming pool. AND u can simply hear FM 98.7 under the water....



Samsung 46" HDTV with Death Note movie, standying-by...



the companion - missing Kok Boon, Han Loon and the Host.

Swimming, and laze around the pool...



the swimming pool - with a lot of foreign girls people



hmm, kok boon just like to block my views...



We are like just a tunnel more away to East Coast Park.



Haha, we just like to laze around ST's house. We always end up having our breakfast cum lunch at around 3, 4 pm.



and finally, the countless board game ST has to keep our life in his chalet so fun, ever.

Hope, there will not be the 3rd weekend over at his house. I can be a lazy pig if this goes on. It's just too comfortable over there.

Met up with Madeline for a short jog. I think she is doing a good job. anyway, just work hard and endure more.. u can jog further and utimately reach ur goal :>