Friday, March 23, 2007

my Bro's back

Hmm, my bro is back from Brunei after his overseas training trip today. As such, i will lose my little bit of freedom in using computer as and when i like.

so, if i'm gotta blog, that will be on weekdays then.

wanted to blog something a few days ago, but upon logging in, i suddenly forgot the topics i intended to blog.

this week highlights:
  • Bro's back from Brunei
  • Elyn's birthday
  • Crash lecture in SIM

It's quite sickening for M1 to take 3 working days to activate my acct to make overseas call. and it's the 2nd day now. So, hopefully, i wouldn't take long to receive their call.

Well, i should just jolly well book the air tix to thai and ignore my parents' plead to stay in singapore. Spending $400 over in thai for 5D 4N, can consider quite cheap. We intend to take budget airline, then stay in at average-star rating hotel.

The countdown begins for my NS liability. 6 more months to go. and it's kind of weird feeling because I have to go out to work. but most importantly, I dun have any benefit. Visit Doc;SPF pay, transport; got concession, got lobang for trips/outings. Once i got my pink IC, all those are gone :(

My hp line is going to "expire" in Oct. I was thinking whether to convert my hp line to MIO plan. But by doing so, I have to sign up with Singtel before I ORD so that i can enjoy their Student plan with 500 free sms to go with. At the same time, i will be paying to sign up new line. But thinking of the long term, i think it will be worth it. Internet and HP line paying for a fixed price.

But if i choose to stick with M1, then i think i upgrade the line before I ORD, to enjoy the student plan and will consider taking $0 hp plan.

all in all, i still got 6 more months to enjoy that.