Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crisis @ home

Attempted to book an air tix to thai yesterday, before doing so, i confirmed with my mum whether i can go or not. The reply was a straight No.

I'm at a lost as to force my way to go thai or to stay put in Singapore. Either of the result, i'm stuill going to spend the budgeted $400 that i am going to spend in thai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mum ran my life. and i'm sick of all these. I typed what i remembered at the time of writing-

  1. Changed my master hand; from left to right. Causing me some problem in playing racquet games, well, though it's nothing big issue
  2. Wanted me to follow her lifestyle
  3. A dictator, like, Adolf Hitler. (sry, i can't say LKY in case i'm charged for defamation or slandering)
  4. Running my life.

She took the clothes from my cupboard and wanted to find some old clothes and convert them to home clothes. while doing so, she took some of my favourite old clothes and she cut off the sleeves to make it sleeveless. Those shirt she deemed un-weawrable, awful, etc. she would took them out. though she did ask me whether I still want or not, and despite saying yes, she still argued with me and said, it's not nice, therefore, i'm going to convert them.

well given the past medical histories she got, i didnt' really want to argue or fight with her as i intend to stay at home over the weekends and i dun want any unpleasant thing to happen. so fine, now. i'm going to think what shirt i can wear now.

I'm thinking of whether i am going to buy new shirt as i'm saving money for driving and thai trip, and i'm still admandant to go coz she really took a lot of shirt from my cupboard.

I'm really very unhappy living with a dictator. there's no room for me to say anything. She is only interested in running her lifestyle onto me and i'm sick of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran a bit today but gave up soon as the thoughts of what happen between my parents.

Mother

Like any other woman, she wished to be doted by a guy (which is my father la) who love her. She told her off over something that i found that's it's really important to him as well as me. His retirement, and health.

Father

Like all guys, they want their wives to be less naggy so that they can enjoy peace. He treated her scoldings and telling-off sessions as nagging and as something a chore for her. Something negative; something useless. As a result, did not heed her advices

Me

The aftermath of the scoldings / telling-off sessions, i'm the one who are suffering:

  1. I'm always a package (and not my bro) when my mum's negative mood was activated. Eg: If my mum scolds my dad, i'm in for it. and vice versa
  2. They will come and complain to me individually and seperately whilst/after the quarrels.

Who is more 烦? I am guessing my time, energy and finance will be used to take care my parents as soon as i'm working

My mother has a weird habit. Whenever the quarrels can't be end, she always did stuff like:-

When i was in npcc as a CI

  • I complain to your Teacher Officers about ur behaviour at home and ask them to discountinue your service in NPCC

As a volunteer @ Fei Yue

  • I'm going to complain about your behaviour at home to your supervisor, etc.... [to make thing worst, there's one centre just opp my blk. -.-]

Don't doubt her promise as she is likely to fulfil it.

So now, for some, you will know why i dun like to tell/update her about things i did. Whenever i tell her things, she find ways to attack me, if not now, then it's later.

I was so sick of her that i stopped running and went to my house's nearest playground to take a seat and for the 1st time, i rested on the chair and stared blankly at the sky. GOSH, i guess i'm turning crazy quite soon.