Thursday, March 29, 2007

Forgetful

I think i am a fantastic good employee but the bad part of me; forgetfulness, is a dangerous weapon that works against me. Sighhh.. It seems that i'm getting worst. On top of that, i'm disorganised.

Hopefully, i can do better job before i ORD.

I had finally sent her letter, and hopefully the thai wouldn't throw my letter away. =x

I called her too. Her voice was sweet. (of course la!) we chatted only a few mins but it seemed pretty long lor. I recorded our conversation down and previewed it to Yuanqi and Jeremy and both laughed their asses off. Ok, i admitted it, me too.

We will be having a skit tomolo and despite that i am a C6 O level Eng Scorer, they are willingly to accept me as a narrator. Anyway, I'm kinda prepared for tomolo though i might still be a little afraid.

and oh BTW, pls look at the extract below:

Pressed 52637 using the dict function in SMS. It spells "James"

therefore, she concludes that James = Lamer and since i called myself James Bob, therefore James Bob = me and in the end i'm a lamer.

thanks hor, YJ. But dun worry, I'll still treat you nice.

I'd decided to book air tix to thai on May and i'm not interested whatever the result will be from my mother. My trip will be from wed to mon. So, I tell my mum that there will be Exercise from wed to thur. and I will be working on fri. But, i will be going to 21st bdae chalet after work and will be back on mon nite.

Sigh. Hopefully this plan works. Never once i went for overseas alone, i was in a peace of mind. I might be even worrying when i am at thai then.

ATTENTION:
I'm requesting readers to submit a proprosal on ideas of bdae present, hopefully, DIY type for a female. Deadline closes on 16th May 2007. Successful applicant will be awarded a free lunch at his/her preferred choice.

So, why wait?! Come email to: weida.peng@gmail.com