Thursday, December 28, 2006

what a month

had leave yesterday and luckily for me i wasn't recall back. but still, work related matters found way to me via my hp.

went out with my twin to river valley for "breakfast" when it was actually lunch. We had chicken rice. Initially, she wanted to bring me to a nice chicken rice shop but to her dismay, it seemed that it had wind down the business or maybe relocate their business elsewhere.

since we were there, we might as well settled down for another chicken rice stall.



actually, when i look at how the utensils are packed and how nice the wet tissue is presented, i started to think that the lunch will be quite expensive. haha..



look at how nice the pryamid of rice is presented to us. and we had some fried shrimp to go along with too.

Thought we can go to Great World City since it's quite near. But as we eat, it rained. so, my twin suggested that we can go vivo and catch a movie there.

i think it's so horrible at vivo watching movie even thought it was weekday yesterday by looking at the queue of ppl who were buying movie tix. so we went to axs machine and tried to book a pair of tix. Well, the AXS machine seemed to be playing with us. It just dun allow the transaction to go through despite trying for 4 times. and in the end, we went to queue up. -.-"

so i went shopping around as we have tonnes of time before the movie started. Spent nearly $100 over there. grr.. so horrible. Bought a jacket, shirt, khaki and 3 DVDs.

Watched Curse of the Golden Flower. I thought it had a nice story and storyline. but i felt it was quite boring for me. No doubt the set up and the scenery are nice.

As we went around, i saw 3 policemen standing outside BK. I thought it was quite inappropiate for them to buy packed food. Since they were standing outside BK, i assume there is at least another one inside BK.



one of them had a standing posture before i took a shot of them.

omg.. i'm killing one of my kind!