Saturday, December 09, 2006

Helpful? No, it's call stupid

Looking at the playground nearest to my house, thinking how much fun i had at that area when i was small. Happy, Delighted and Sad as well.

An incident that still sticked to me which happened along the pavement in front of the playground.

I remembered i was cycling around the round at the playground area. There, at the pavement which was inclined, I sawa couple walking towards me and to the same direction that i was heading.

She was pregnant at that time. and her husband was walking beside her. I decided to slow down and let them pass through.

AND They strolled slowly. (Look, it's stroll + slow = ultra slow).

While cycling on the upward pavement, plus that i couldn't speed up on my bic, therefore i couldn't balance myself on the bic. So every few metre i moved, i had to get both my legs down to balance myself and the bic.

and this Uncle suddenly said:

"If you don't know how to cycle, then don't come out and cycle." "Keep falling off from your bicycle". "So stupid"

I feel the heat after hearing what he said. I was damn angry and pissed. I let them them through and didn't want to overtake because i spare a thought for his pregnant wife.

and that incident tells me i shall only help certain ppl they deserved. so, i wouldn't labelled as stupid.


just hope that the child they had is my friend.