Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finally my SMS will hit 1000 count. and i'm struggling not to use it before 10 of this month. Didn't expect that i am on leave today as i told my supervisor that i'm gonna cancel it as i have a lot of thing to do. Oh well, she approved it on my leave form so i took it as my tue leave is still on.

anyway.. went to have lot one to have lunch with Raq. Headed to lot one after realising that i didn't buy some stuff from NTUC FairPrice.

and i thought this is interesting and i tok this pic down.



pls look at the price tag.

1 px cost $1.70 and the cost of 2 px will cost you $3.40

but with the Promotion, it cost $3.35

indeed it's a FAIR PRICE.

other than this, nothing much happened today..

I think today is Thai King's 79th birthday. And i heard from interview over the Radio Stations. He actually knew 7 different Euro languages. Like to play musical instruments. and his favourite is Saxaphone.

Hmm, well, speaking of Thai, that made me remeber the gal i knew when i was in Thai. We didn't communicate on the 2nd week of fri. and yes, i kinda miss her. :p

so, i hope, i can see her online or her reply from my email to her.


Q) There are 3 male and 1 female pencils in a box. The female pencil got pregnant. Which male pencil is responsible??

A) The pencil without rubber