Monday, November 27, 2006

long entry, eh

hmm.. that's quite unbelievable that i didn't do any update for nearly 6 days hmm.. because my computer is down... sigh

anyway, there's a lot of thing to note down. but i can't remember what i did on wed.. and the last memories i had was on sat.

so.. i might as well start writing stuff down on sat.

went down to expo with samuel early in the morning to participate in a mini-triathlon. Yes, it's all indoor, since it's much more mini version than the actual scale.

40m swim, 2km bike, 200m run.

sam and i were quite like relutant to participate though we are right down to the venue. got all of our neccessary stuff, we changed our attire and were being briefed.

so everything got started, and very soon enough, all of the 4 participants overtook me as i'm not good at swimming, and actually, it can be quite embarassing. but nevertheless, the competition still has to go on and i dun intend to go there to be the last.

after gettin out of the swimming pool, we went to the bike station and had our clothes changed. Hmm, this is where i had some stunt. I always thought that i had prepared a singlet in my bag, so after putting on my sock and shoe, i spent some quite long time searching for my singlet and to my dismay, i didn't. and the emcee said. "oh my god, what was weida doing? what was he searching for" it was because i thought it is required a shirt to be worn.

and when i realised that i never bring a singlet along, i took on the bike and pedaled. The rear wheel was suspended on airs, so we were practically on the spot. Understand that i lost out a lot of timing, being the last to get out from the swimming pool, and spent unncessary time on looking for singlet, i pedaled a lot faster than the others.

and rightfully, after the 2km of torturous fast and constant pedaling, i got off the bike, to complete the remaining 200m of run. and the 2nd stunt was, i found my legs wobbling. It was caused by the usage of muscle in thigh, causing it to tire that i couldn't even stand/run properly for a few metre.

the competition ends with me, placing 2nd and err a horrible timing of 9.37 mins. haha

got $10 from the organiser after completing the whole course.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

had lunch at LJS at marina square and we headed off seperately; with samuel to bugis and me, returning home.

Wanted to go creative warehouse sale in the late afternoon but a sudden downpour, i cancel the thoughts and stayed at home and to join wc, shanhe and shirong to Suntec again, to Sexpo.

It was actually nothing fascinating to me. To think, it was rather boring if not for Kumar's racist joke. (to be fair, he/she was fair and square as he/she mentioned all races).

note: i really dun know whether he is a male of female and that's why i used he/she

and we had dinner/supper at sakae sushi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woke up the next morning, feeling guilty on my body, esp tummy, i went for a jog for 4.6k before my leg started to ache.

and met up with sun nu to vivo for shopping on present. also to meet up with my daugther for lunch.



while waiting for my family..

then meet my family for dinner. and i took taxi to __K with sun nu. and to vivo again, after the dinner, to find my daugther again.

and hell, it was rather tiring.

went window shopping ard, then finally call it a day.



waste our time while waiting for our bus.


and...

HAPPY SWEET 18TH BIRTHDAY SUN NU!!

(i guess you didn't subscribe auto-roaming) and that's why you can't reply to my msg.