Saturday, December 02, 2006

Di*k

There's one frustration on somethng that i told my parents and seriously i think i can't communicate anything with them.

the topic is very very sensitive and personal. I'm not quite bother how are you all going to see me. but this is to give you an insight how big communication gap i have with my parents. If u feel not like reading the top portion of this entry, then kindly skip to the 2nd half. Thank you

It goes like this:

I was in kitchen one of the evening. And i told my mum that i think i have a small dick.

Mum: Are you sure?
Me: Ya. (stripping my short down)
Mum: (after looking at it) I'm not pretty sure of it. Maybe you can ask your dad to check it out. Anyway, asian dicks are not big also.

Dad came along after called by my mum

Mum: Your son got something to ask you
Me: (pointing my finger down to my dick) it's regarding this
Dad: *Puzzled*
Me: (pointing even nearer to my dick)
Dad: *still looking puzzled*
Me: (I feel so fed up talking with them, but never mind, maybe they dun understand)
Mum-Dad: Aiyo, you stupid or what, ur son is pointing to his dick la
Dad: *understood now* Ok, so what happen?
Me: I think my dick is quite small. what do you think?
Dad: I think it looks ok
Mum-Me: Why dun you let ur dad see ur dick so he can know ur actual size
Me: Nah, never mind. Can't change my dick size anyway, so no point seeing

After the above conversation, i headed to bathroom for a bathe. After some time, my dad came along and chatted with me about the topic we all had.

Dad: Will ur dick enlarge when u're urgent after waking up?
Me: Yes
Dad: then ok lor, dun think so much la, then it's 'working' (referring that i'm potent) what.

Upon hearing that, i feel even more frustrated.

Me: I'm not talking about whether my dick can go enlarge or not, or to say whether i can have sex or not. But i'm talking about my dick size.

and i let out a loud AIYO to my dad.

SIGH.

hmm, seriously, i really dun have anyone to share what my thoughts are. coz my parents dun even know my real concern, despite i talked straight to them that i think my dick is small.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An aftermath of 2 consecutive days of leave, it's quite difficult to get back to working life. nevertheless, i still have to go.

work was fine, with some hidccups. Work with the 3 temp staffs are quite interesting too. They brought life to the guys. well, i'm not going to talk anything about these because i've a lot of negative things to talk about. but... never mind eh.. better not to start first, coz it's no ending

side-stepping this, was suppose to meet up with my sun nu to watch Happy Feet at Jurong East Entertaiment, but was later change to Ikea trip with my daugther and sun nu.

hmm, waited for them as i reached first. It seemed my luck was pretty down on that day as I waited for unbeliveble long time waiting for bus all day long. Starting 188, then 985, to work. Then 186, 195 to Ikea. BUT, they were even later than me. but never mind of that. i actually waited for a ppl for 1+ hr *YAWN*

went for dinner.



i dun actually feel like eating my dinner. but i was hungry.. i had no more other choice.

went shopping afterwards,



a happy ikea shopper



Team Shopper

and lastly, photos of me being bullied



Remember the John Little commercial ads? I feel like the guy who carried everything for them.