Friday, December 01, 2006

22nd birthday

Wed

Took leave today, and had a sleep early the nite before, because i had a long day at SCDF HQ doing system testing the whole day.

woke up by my father who thought that i am working today. back to sleep after telling him that i am on leave. woke up around 9+ in the morning. and thanks to ppl who sms-ed me over the night and some on the spot to wish me happy birthday. thank you very much.

met up with my sista for breakfast... before she went to work and thanks for the chocolate.

met up with raquel's in the morning to pass me present that she did by herself. omg.. i'm like hmm, very very surprised. thanks raq



i'm quite speechless man.. thanks once again

then went to have dinner with my parents. and hurried home as my sun nu told me that , she with my 2nd daug and another sun nu to come to my house for celebration.

ok.. so they came.. and played game. and as usual, my face is the damn red after drinking on losing out to games.

aiya, obviously, my daughter is taking revenge on what i did to her when we were in Eskibar. i spilled her drinks onto her. and now she broke my cup of glass in my house. :p haha

no wonder, there's a saying that n0t to offend girls.



ok, my little family

shortly after the cake-eating, all went home and , i'm left to clean up the mess..

Thur

Took leave also. went out with my sis to vivo, caught a movie. wanted to watch Andy Lau's new movie but we didn't know the english name for that and we watched Open Seasons. HMm, it's still not a bad movie, but dun watch it on weekends..



walked around in vivo and we headed to HarbourFront Starbucks to chit-chat before we headed seperate ways.

and my mood was dampened when my mum was nagging over, again, nothing and so this entry is kinda lousy.

but still, thanks to ppl who sms-ed me early throughout the days. thanks for the present, raq. thanks to sista's choco, thanks to my little family, thanks for the lunch, sis.

that's all..

ok.. here she's nagging again.. grr~