Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Forced

I'm forced to write this entry.. i've got 2 things to complain

Pimples

Dear Pimples,

Hi, it's been all-year round, since 14, when i started my puberty, that i've been seeing you all the time. You appear everywhere on my body, especially on my face. Everytime, i had late nite, or ate some heaty stuff, your Pimples army responded so well, such that it took just less than a day, your army is stationed at my face.

I appreciate and admire your swift response but seriously, ur owner, doesn't wish to have it. The only period that you went AWOL (Absence Without Official Leave) was between Oct 05 till Mar 06. I love that period because your Pimple army went AWOL too, leaving my face quite pimple-less

and since then, your re-appearances had make me more uneasy and more uglier, when i'm already not presentable.

so, please, Pimple, i plead with you to leave my body for good and never to come back. Don't worry, i will not miss you.

Hope to hear from your reply by not having a single of ur Pimple army by next week. Thank you.

With Hate,
James Bob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money

the amount in the bank grows from $$$ to $$$$. and never in my life, till now, the savings reach a 4-digit.

and everytime, when i'm about to have that kind of saving, something bad will be going to happen on me; to spend.

i dun meant to spend extravagantly, but to spend on stuff that i need. computer, driving lessons. These are the two priorities. But I only intending to get a new computer near to sept next year and not now.

alrite, my laptop is spoiling soon. i guess so. It had off itself for 6 times.

Look like i have a lot of problem with my financial. as things are looking good to have good savings for the future, then it crumble down on all those un-timely breakdowns

but i guess i need to purchase a new computer on dec if things are not looking good as i am planning to buy a portable HD from this coming SITEX.

i'm cash-strapped at the moment.