Friday, December 29, 2006

end of the month; end of the year

work ended quite smoothly today. no hidcups except that i haven't do my monthly report.

woke up late because my alarm didn't go off as the time i set was 6.30pm. -.- so everything was in a rush. as a result, i was late.

but luckily for me, my supervisors weren't at work today.

hmm, kinda make a new thai friend online through ruth. she was there to teach me some simple thai language. and a word of caution, she told me to be very careful when making thai female as ur friend! haha

my dad opened up my laptop and attempted to fix the fan problem i told him about it. Look like seriously, they dun know how to open up the mouth and asked me whether can do it before hand or not.

Now for some reason, my laptop is lagging severly. and there's system warning keep popping up informing me that there is problem with the cooling system. ya, i know that my father had good intention. But, but.. aiya.. forget it. i dun even know whether u all get what i meant or not.

anyway, it's nothing new. They dun knock on the door before coming in to my room and luckily i'm a male not a female and i dun mind getting exposed in my room esp after bathing. they opened up letter which addressed to me. and my mother did one cock-iest thing on earth. that's to tell 2 of my sec sch female friends about my secret.

ehh, a secret that a female shouldn't know about a male. but nothing to worry, i'm not short of anything.

things that they do were so werid and i couldn't care about them.

Status: Fuming