Sunday, April 09, 2006

Digital Fortress

OMG! i can't believe that i am hooked onto a storybook. It is something that i never experience before. I got addicted in Digital Fortress, written by Dan Brown.

So this is how the day goes. Woke up early because i'm going to shao mu, surprisingly to me, instead of surfing blogs and nets i was actually reading the thriller. I didn't realise until my mom, as usual, nagged at me not to play computer games so early in the morning. Of course i protested, coz i wasn't.

while waiting for my cousin to join us along to the cemetery which is ard 3 hours later, i was in front of my laptop screen reading the story. From chapter one on yesterday evening, till Chapter 40+ this morning. Now i can understand why ppl is able to finish reading a thick boon within days. i think i am started to be like them.

Enough of all these. Today's shao mu was ok ba. The weather is fairly hot. the back of my neck was burnt. my face is in a pink health, so are my 2 hands. Traffic jam was horrible. for 1+ hours. Saw those poor NS Police guys doing their duty under the god-damn hot and scorching sun. I thanked to, whoever, that i wasn't involve.

and in my mind. i was actually thinking of going back home soon and read up Digital Fortress.

Oh yar, if anyone wants a SOFT copy of Digital Fortress. all of you are welcome. =)