Sunday, April 02, 2006

race against time

my time is up.. i surrender

this will what i am going to say on wednesday as i foresee that i will not be able to finish the SOP and the workflow on time.

did nothing much today.. except that i went for hair cut

the hair dresser was nice eh.. hehe.. coz she was praising my hair being soft, smooth, like a new born baby :>

i am very determined that i will deposit money and sign up for debit card by the end of this week. it had been delaying for nearly 3 months.

will be soon planning for a trip or at least, a getaway before Aug.. so if u all guys wanna join in, let me know..

anyway, hopefully, my boss can approve my leave on thursday to go on a date with Germaine.. hahax. i think i have to thank her for accompany me.

and this fri!! will be an exciting one: Half day gone for paint-ball competition. I'M GEARED UP ON THAT DAY... haha.. back to office.. bath, lunch.. and i guess we will be waiting for time to be up to end the day! and then prob will go to PS to watch movie with my sun nu again.

so meanwhile mon to wed, is rush of work

- sigh -



the short hair.. i think this is the length i will be going for for the next hair cut.

anyway, my hair now isn't this short