Friday, April 07, 2006

Paintball Competion

Today's in-service was at Orchid Country Club playing Paintball Compeition.

We had briefing, as usual, for the game rules, play and safety regulation



all of us were paying attention , except me



I was in the 1st team that kicks off the whole competition. We hasd some discussion and strategy planned. All was prepared for the battle =)

*Siren honked* All of us dashed to the our planned station for cover-up and held our attack-cum-defense line.

We had 2 missions to complete - First, was to shoot down 2 stickman, only then we can retrieve this box and run back to our base.



After shooting down the 2 stickmen by ME, i dashed up towards the box, grabbed it, and sped back towards my base. GAME WON

hmm, not only i am a .22 and 0.38 marksman, i think i can score marksman for the paintball gun too

and that's why i kept grumbling the fact that i should be in the operational unit. - Never mind -

we applied the same tactics for the 2nd rnd. We won. I was the one who took the box but unfortunately, i was shot and my team mates cover up for me while i go to the 1st aid hut to restart my life. WE WON TOO

After the game:



while the other game was in progressing:






ok, then we waited for our next game, coz we were the winner. we waited and waited. and i thought the time was getting closer to the meeting time with my daughter for lunch. so i decided to give up my role in the team and find a replacement because I never have lunch with her. so i thought it's therefore important.

I booked a cab and set off to City Hall (FEI[for everyone's info]: i hardly take cab let alone book) with 3 more colleagues of mine. So i was just in time for the lunch. Alrite, thanks her for the effort in finding the place out.



i talked about sch results, university. and that started to make me worry. She told me that there were a lot of candidates who scored A+, distinction, she knew because she was the one of the administrators.

I started to feel so lost, afraid, unfaze by the fact that i need to spend a lot more money in private Uni, distracted, alot alot of negative stuff that u can think of, upon hearing what my daughter told me. and this is the same topic that i mentioned with my 3 colleagues when we were in the cab. But i was still willingly to try to know more.

haiz.. i'm really unsure of whether i am able to study in Uni...

cast that aside. I think i am a total horrible creature the whole of today. Stepped out of the house, walked a few distance, only then realised that i didn't bring my ez-link card.

BUT, as i was about to reach my home, i touched my pocket, the ez-link card was alrite inside. -.-"

Before i reached office, we were told to flash our card. And while preparing my bag, i remembered clearly that i had put it in. But to my horror, i didn't find it while i searched high and down in the bag. then again. when i thought the wire of my mp3 player was obstructing my searching and was about to keep it, then i remembered it was in the same pocket as my mp3 player.
-.-"

After the lunch with my daughter, as i was walking her out of the MRT underground tunnel. i kept searching for my ez-link card AGAIN in the bag. ARGH! i was so damn pissed off that i went to toilet and took off everything, only then AGAIN i remembered that i put it in the small compartment of the bag.
-.-"

reached office 20 mins late. a lot of work piled up for me to do.. etc..

then suddenly:

Mdm A: Weida, come to my desk later.
Weida: orh (quite loud)
Mdm A: huh?!
Everybody laughed! -.-""""
Mdm A: i'm calling out for ur Mdm lah.
ARGH!! i can go crazy today le lah.. malu sia

abt to reach my home, then my bro smsed me and helped me to collect the photo for him. WAH SEH. not that i dun want to collect for him. and thanks i have to walk back and helped him to collect the photo. i was already quite near to my house.
-.0

Now is 10.11 pm. i hope there will not be an stunt for me anymore. i cannot tahan already.