Sunday, April 02, 2006

what a "busy" day

all right.. like i said in the previous entry, i will be attending the npcc meeting.. but i didn't.. haha.. i need a good sleep. :p

so i slept till ard 9 am. wake up.. was preparing to go bank to deposit my CNY ang bao money ($700++ and the govt $900) and was also going to apply for debit card. then my mom told me.. she will be going to do errands later and want my help.. thanks ah

then i wait and wait.. then in the end.. told me ard 12 pm -.-" if she's not my mother, i would have already kill her.. gotta see how lah..

ok.. wait outside pizza hut for my friend .. wait for 2 hrs.. and i dun understand!! why do i always have to wait for ppl? sigh. anyway. saw my daugther before my friends came.

THANKS JINLIANG FOR THE LUNCH

went to office to take some documents, surf net over there and haha.. headed home.

- gotta cut my hair tomolo -

basically, that's what i did today



does my face look like this: -__- haha!