Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day or April's Fool Day? haha

MIA these 2 days.. haha.. lazy to blog.. due to the committment for my NS.. *excuses* :p

all right.. nothing much to talk about.. except for work, work and work...

being down to my mom's workplace after work to help jaga. and of course take the opportunity to see my nu er, Lifeng, since she works ard there too.

wanted to change my blogskins but see how lahz.. lotsa activities coming up.. Alumni meeting which i will be skipping tomolo for NPCC meeting. Jogging/swimming canceled for my partner can't make it. will be cutting my hair, tomolo.. it's too long.. ain't nice. *ok i'm not nice anyway* and i had to revert back to my side-parting day.. haha..



taken before i went to sleep! haha

Today's is April's Fool Day.. *clap* *clap*.. so spend the whole day to make a fool out of everyone..

this made me remember how my daughter, shuo ke, played me.. haha.. thanks ah

April 10 is reaching and up to date now, i had used 587 sms out of 1000. and that's to mean i have to use 413 in 10 days. on the average of 41 sms a day. Horrible!!

Registered for the Progress Package and i will be $900 richer:



Lastly to sum up the whole of today, being the usual lame me, i create this team call
Team Weida.

*ok, there isn't any significant talking about it*