Thursday, April 06, 2006

Airpork

*Yawn* woke up from my sleep and blog.. finally

i didn't know when was my last entry.. but all i know was that i was busy with my work that i had to bring the documents home to do.

therefore, i was tired to post any entry.

i applied for leave for today. which is good, can relax lah! for 2 reason

to clear my leave and to go out with Germaine

i think take leave had its bad impact also. I woke up later than my mum, and then out of the sudden, called me to sit beside her and hear her nag. -.-" sibei jialat . i would rather go to work. so i was there hearing and entertaining her while looking at the clock ticks and i know that i am going to be late to meet Germaine (who is kind to go out with me today, but pls dun praise too much :p)

luckily we both live 400m apart, not too far from each other, so it wasn't too late when i met up with her


did actually nothing today, had lunch/breakfast in Mcdonald over at Airport. Patrol the whole Terminal 1 and 2. She bought chocolates for herself - sinful eh.

Haha, Germaine is good at pampering herself.

chatted with her the whole morning. and she told me a shocking truth. Her grandfather and his company who was responsible for the design for most of the road in Singapore as well as in the roads in Changi Airport. Hmm.. can u imagine how rich her grandfather's company is?

i think i have to sleep early tonight.

Morning - Paint-ball competition
Afternoon - City link mall for lunch
Evening -Thought of going out; but gotta see how

Hope that i will not be late for lunch, based on last outing, we were back to office at 2 pm, instead of the planned 12.30 pm.. *cross my finger*