Monday, April 03, 2006

Blurry Blur

reached office -> then changing room -> open my bag -> "holy piece of shit" -> "i brought my top uniform but forgot to bring my pant" -> -.-"

thanks ah

so i borrowed my colleague's pant.. which is slightly larger than mine; by 4 inches. haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------

i think my room is haunted. maybe for the time being.

my chair; the one i'm currently sitting on now. the neck was always raised to its maximum (tallest). it's been going on for 1 week. anyway here it goes:

I had the height suitable for me to use my laptop on my table before all these happened. So, as usual, on every night, i went to sleep. Wake up the next day, i felt that my chair was adjusted. so i got the height back. and this goes on for nearly 5 days. and i was puzzled. on the 6th days, it happened again. i asked my parents did they adjust. "no" was their replies.

well.. let him/her play. as long i dun disturb him/her, i hope he/she dun disturb me too.

a few years back, i was sleeping like a log at nite. and suddenly "bang". guess what? my clock dropped........ out of the black. that's eerie. my room was enclosed.. no wind and there's nothing. it scared the shit out of me. :x

- ok - let's have something interesting... i had a chat with another of my sun nu, yingjia. and i told her one of my incidents during my trip in phuket.

- naked thai gals show -

was sitting at the front row with another guy. and there were 2 couples and the 4 of them sat one row behind us.
their magic shows were fantastic, using the V to shoot out needles on falling balloons, using their V to smoke, using their V to turn water to coca cola, magic shows like seem-like-forever pulling out strings from their V. i sympathise them also lahz.

anyway. one of the performances, they require audience which i dun know.
i happened to turn back to talk with the couples and when i turned it back, i saw 2 of them already squatting and reaching out their hands for me! i was more of paiseh than horrified. anyway, i didn't want to kill the fun of my friends, i volunteered to go up. well.. it was one of the finest night in my whole life

A was taking off her bikini top while B was settling me down on a chair. After A finished, B took her turn to take off her bikini top. So while B was taking off, A began to caress me; my face neck, my chest, my nipples. while her naked breasts were directly in front of me. B then joined in. She did the same thing. and slowly my dick wasn't let off. Both of them rubbed me, taking their turns, using their butts and hands.

and after a while, u know what happen?





so the show ended and i took a long time to sleep back at the resortel even though i was tired.. i think so