Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thoughts

ha. laziness can't get u anywhere. sry eh.. lazy to blog. haha.

well.. the qns on:
do i make the girl(s) feel very uncomfortable with my presence ard regardless it be in a grp or single when going out??

coz i felt that i feel a bit nervousness or shyness whenever with a gal and maybe as time goes by, female doesn't feel too comfortable going out wif me.. etc... but anyway.. just ans lah eh.



was at eskibar that day. saw this guy with a gal. coz of my face-to-face direction, i observed that the gal was the one who kept drinking the glass of Heineken. and the guy topped up when she went for toilet break. And i just can't break off the mindset that the guy is up to no good. I think u all know what i meant. But of course, keep my fingers cross.

kinda planned out to write, but i forgot what i wanna write.

Went out with madeline, my sun nu, yesterday to watch Dorm. It isn't scary as i thought. I think thai ghost story dun have much scare factor. :( but that doesn't keep my sun nu to sit properly and she kept covering her eyes here and then. - oops -

it's always nice to go out with her.

work this week is kinda hectic. everybody in my dept is rushing to hand in a lot of documents. and i'm still here blogging. who cares.. i'm paid $500 only. I still can't believe that i serve my nation by doing paperwork! *sigh*

Well, for germaine, my IRCmate, then friend, then sort-of neighbour was in deep trouble last week. She wanted to apply for a place in poly but she was kinda late. so one day and somehow, i msg her and then she told me what happen etc.. and ya.. i think i could help her again.

- why -

coz both of us think that i am a lucky star to her.

4 times she needed me (or rather my luck), it never die on her and she got what she wanted in the end. So this time round, i hope it will be the same again. so as to keep a wonderful 100% record. Lastly, sincerely wish that ur wishes will come true. (and u know that it will comes true)

sometime, i wonder why am so good till such an extent.

alrite, i have to rush back to work on my SOP. *blah*