Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Had our buffet lunch at Dragon Gate Resturant at Harbourfront. hmm.. quite cheap. $20 only person.



1st wave



2nd wave

OK

Whenever i tell ppl that i am in the admin side serving my NS, they have the impression that i am either weak, fail in some stuff, pes is => C, or any other reason. fine. Though i dun blame you all for thinking like this because it is the truth, but i would like to tell ppl who read my blog that for me, i scored a:-

Pass in IPPT
Marksman for shooting [frm the 1st shoot till the test]
scored 85/100 for Scenario-Based Test [one of the 2 highest]

and in the end, i am in the non-operational side. Well.. this entry is purely served as a reminder to the readers and not an act of complaint to the Organisation.

Watched The Hill Has Eyes. Freaking disgusting movie. made me feel so tensed throughout the whole journey.


I've got a thing that i need to know from u ya:

do i make the girl(s) feel very uncomfortable with my presence ard regardless it be in a grp or single when going out??