Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Data Research & Review Management

Started this week with taking photos with each temp at work place, fearing that by the time i went back to the office, some of them might have gone off.

Whatever it is, I have yet to get any of the photos. But many thanks to the temps as they acceded to my request.

Posted back to my workplace where I served my NS on monday, bring back a lot of memories and fun there. Of course, there is still fun as there are still many people I known are still there. Therefore, settling down to work was very fast.



Had my driving lesson at at 9 pm. It was pretty tiring and I have to drag myself there. I even took a quick nap while waiting for my instructor.

During driving lesson, there are some kind of "Initial D" scene. A driver wanna cut my route at roundabout, intending to get out of it. Being a fair and justice driver-to-be, I quickly adjusted to the chiongster mode, tap on my acceleration pedal to further block his way and horn him/her. Next, we went out to the main road and everything was fine. The taxi drivers seemed pretty friendly for that session; unlike what my friends had described as someone who tried to sabotage.

Anyway, I booked my test date. It will be on 8th Apr 2008. Sickening long!! :( And when i took a look at the neccessary "membership", it expire in Mar 2008, and my PDL expire in Feb 2008. Which means to say, i am going to fork out additional $38 so that I am eligible to take the driving test. What a way to get money by creating the "MEMBERSHIP" scheme.

Gave a treat to my section colleagues to Fish & Co. Yes, you didn't read wrongly. The usual thrifty James Bob gave treat to Fish & Co on his first visit there. The receipt shown $72.


My all-time favourite Fish & Chip.

My pay had came in and very soon enough, it was spent all to return the debts. Of course, i still have a lot of spare cash, but I need to repay it in installment mode and glad that i have clear everything.