Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekly Updates

A week into my new job. Everything was fine. The senior temp staffs are very helpful and capable of doing almost everything including talking rubbish.

And into a week of travelling from west to east and east to west, my energy is being drained just on the travelling itself. Thus, I need to sleep early to replenish my energy back as much as possible. But upon reaching the east side, i need to walk a great deal of distance to my workplace, and it really can kills me with the office attire as it is not comfortable.


My Office


The training room

But on the positive side, I already knew majority of the staffs here, so settling down to the new work environment was very well done.

Work scope wise, I really did nothing major to contribute like i said, the senior temp staffs are all very capable.

They finish their terms this week, and i guess i will be more busy next week onwards.

Went to archery last nite, and i got my Basic level 1 certificate.


My Archer Coach

As such, they are actively urgently recruiting temp staffs who can commit themselves for 1 month. Pay is attractive, located in the East. Interested candidate, kindly message me for more details. No education qualification is needed.