Monday, September 10, 2007

Blogging from office

Staying overnight in the office tonight since I will be leaving this place very soon. Alright, my special day has finally reached, and i clearing up my stuff at my desk.

Actually, i have no watsoever specific thing to write. Hmm, went out with LM this afternoon to catch a chinese "horror" movie. Saw Li Jin Mei first then, Ou Xuan at orchard.

Anyway, met up with alvis and austen for dinner at toa payoh. Prob it's the last time i had dinner with them as the capacity of colleague. Anyway, though the working period is short when working with them, but it's tonnes of fun too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, I don't know what happen to me. I think i am thinking of her every moment. Nevertheless, i still hope that i can see her one more time and everytime la. Soon, Hmm.... I still hope that i can continue to touch, move and make her happy for as long as my love for her is there.