Saturday, September 08, 2007

ORD present

I was pleasantly surprised by Mdm Chong ORD present to me. She walked to my table and passed an envelope to me saying that it's my ORD present from her.


The Package


A delighted James Bob

Ok, then come this colleague of mine, Her Chuan. He was commenting of this envelope and said that a photo should be on it also as my name and designation were written on it.

Then he said that a photo, that is used for the DEAD (normally placed in front of the coffin during funeral wake), is to be pasted on the envelope. Upon his first comment, I kept quiet. Thinking that I might be deaf, he repeated. I was a bit pissed off by it, so i just like walked away and continue talking with other people.

Come to think of it, i think i must a saint that despite his insult and curses, I never scold him before.

My mum said that this kind of person is kind of jealous of you, should it be popularity, or ability. He is so jealous that he wants to compete with you, but normally, if a person doesn't enjoy the same level of popularity and/or ability, he/she will resort to such underhand means like insulting, cursing, etc.

Anyway, I am not interested in whatever thing he is going to say, and if i am going to hear something that is disadvantage to me, i am sure to scold him upside down.

That's all. Thanks Mdm Chong for the present.