Saturday, September 29, 2007

Driving tomorrow (Updated)

Wanted to go jogging this morning but feeling that i was very very tired after 5 days of travelling down to East side for work, i decided to inform my jogging buddies that i will not be joining with them and went back to sleep instead.

Woke up at around 11.15 am. Omg, the feeling is so nice after getting a well and long sleep.

Will be going for my 1st driving lesson tomorrow. I have been dragging this for a very long time. I will pay much attention to the lesson and hopefully i will pass on my 1st attempt.

Next thing coming up on a few decision are;

  1. I'm signing up for thai conversation course by a native thai teacher. Hopefully, i will pick up something that i never learn before. To think positively, even if it is, I will treat it as to consolidate my foundation. Wish me luck, guys
  2. I will be going to thailand again.. in december. Though the date are not really confirm, but a tentative travelling date has come out, and it will falls on between 13th dec to 16th Dec. It will be from Thursday to Sun.
I think seriously, we will be missing out the whole of the sunday, that's a pity and shame due to the different programme of my fellow travellers. Hopefully there will be a change of timing of the flight.

Received a call from Singtel on Mio matter. I decided to complain about their forced services. Please read the following complaint.

I received a call this afternoon regarding the free 6 months of Mio plan.

After introducing the details of this plan, your staff did not even seek for my permission whether I would like to sign up for this service and immediately arranged a date for the technician to come to my house and install the neccessary hardware.

I interrupted her and told her that I do not have any intention to sign up for this free plan.

Despite that, she kept telling me that I should sign up, giving me no way to reject.

As a result, I was forced to accept this free Mio plan and to accept the terms and condition and to enter the contract.

My purpose of this email is to reject the so-called agreement that I was force to enter this afternoon and would like to seek your clarification on why there wasn't permission asked to the customer.

Regards

Hopefully, I will be hearing from them pretty soon.

Alright, that's all for today.