Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm confused.. Seriously confused..

Hi (to whoever who read it)

Life is currently good now. I got a temp job for 5 days a week, working for 8 hrs a day, for the next 3 months.

And that would means I have to buy some clothing, belt, and pant to work which cost me $110+. It also meant that I will have to work 3 days to cover back these expenses. Hmm, ok, enough of the saying, it still not a bad deal for this job.

Enough of the job.

I went to pay a visit to a fortune teller. This "consultation" cost me $170+. But the things he said were pretty true. Maybe I can share with you all the thing he said.

Career
I will have to change/switch 3 jobs before finding the right job/career for me.
I have a boss life.
Will be in the IT line.

Love
This is kinda bad
- Late Marriage - Not too sure what age, i didn't ask too
- Rare comings in getting a girlfriend, let alone a relationship. And even if I do get into relationship, it will normally not last and will broke off very fast. SIGH!!
- Will get a very capable wife, whom she is pretty and rich. (I just want someone that i can love ar)

Health
All are good. No major illness.

Alright, skip to other main topics for this week

Anyway, it seemed to good overall. Despite all the general good remarks, I ill not be complacent of my future. Anyway, i will work hard for it.

Watched Me...Myself on thursday. What a relief that it's not those nice love story though on the whole it's not a bad movie. Else I will be very depressed throughout it! The theme song is nice and hopefully, i will be able to get hold of it quick enough.

Hmm, I'm on the verge of discussing for an overseas trip yet again. I bet that you all will know where i will be going.

The difficult part is not to choose whether to go or not, but how to tell my parents about it.

But coming to think again, will i be making the right choice to go there?