Thursday, August 30, 2007

Career fair

What a tight manpower we have in at the moment. ORD personnel like me and jere had to even participate in the organising committee and didn't have time to go around the booth set up by the companies during the career fair.

We were there early in the morning, gathered for attendance taking and was left there to ROT. We went there for a game of bowling


JB = James Bob. Ok this is not the nicest result, but it's the best for me la. The selling point is, its only $1.80 per game!! at HTNS

Next we moved on to the actual event. Everybody was quite rowdy coz no one was interested. Well, it's true also.

Went to archery to try out.


I'm not a bad shooter, ok?

Hmm, had tonnes of silly fun there, thanks to the both As namely Alvis and Austen who seemed to "shoot" me down by targetting me as their lame remarks and made me like a fool.

Eg 1:

I wanted to try out left handed bow as i was born to be a natural left hand and was curious on how is the feeling like shooting with left hand

Alvis went to the instructor : Sir, do you have a left-handed bow, because he just realised he is a left-handed.

Worst of all, there's not the end.. pls read:

Instructor: Don't find reason just because you can't aimed accurately at the target.

Eh, thanks uh, u all. haha