Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just posting

Posting an entry in the middle of the night. Not sleeping at the moment. I am at sun tian's house as this moment.

Anyway, had a tiff with my mother earlier on before i went to sun tian's house. She attacked me for no reason and was also with unreasonable argument points. Thought I will be staying at home during the weekends, and of course i changed my mind.

I dun know what to say also. I just dun want to stay at home and face her. I woke up this (sat)morning for cabin crew interview (ok, i have to admit i am just going for experience knowing that i will fail also). And the moment i walked out of the room, then she started nagging.

Whatever for? I'm not sure

I just can't be bothered with her contents and I left house as early as possible. Same thing happened when I reached home.

Maybe from now on, I shouldn't go home so early and face her, but again, on the other hand, if i dun go home early after work, I will get nagged again. OMG, my mother is so hard to handle/please.

Anyway, i'm so confuse about his domestic affairs.


Enough of the thing above . Hmm, time really flies, it's been a week since i last saw her. And how i wish i can see her once again. Frankly speaking, at times during the journey when i sent her home, i really feel like hugging her and maybe giving her a peck on her forehead. But i think it's not appropiate.

Whatever it is, I'm prepared for the long distance relationship. I'm willingly to give it a try



And also, this might prove another stumbling block for the dec trip there. Thanks to my mother :(