Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome Back

Went MIA for 2 weeks or so, before deciding to blog.

I was at Sun Tian's house for past 2 saturdays, going there for exercise and Nitendo Wii games. Had a very sinful lunch where I had a bowl of laksa and then pizza/kfc for the subsequent week.

Working these few weeks can really take away my life, if not for Aom, and my chat buddies, I would have already "die" long long ago.

My replacement came in this week monday, had a brief introduction to my section only. Taught him a few stuff, and i thought that he can work well in the future. Hopefully, he can learn things faster. The good thing is that he has initiative in work. But if you are thinking that i have an easy life, then you are wrong.

The stupid man-management system yet produce another stunt for us, making me and my other section colleagues worked for something that we shouldn't be even doing.

Therefore, we have to work very late until 10 pm. Zzz. We had our 1st ever dinner with all of our section colleagues.



My supervisor, SO, HC and me.

Got myself a new handphone at $168, whereby i can get it at $138 (from the m1 eShop) as there was some misunderstanding or maybe my message was unclear to them.



Presenting the N6300

Went out with my twin to Vivo, Giant to buy her special bread for her project.

My bro's coming back again. GTG.

Anyway, i kinda lost touch of what i wanna talk about.