Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Application is now open!

Yesterday nite, before i head to my bed, i got a short nagging session from my mother. so now i'm putting all those over here

I'm now opening up application to shortlist girls to be my potential girlfriend. Don't laugh for it is real!

His:

Name: James Bob (Cousin of James Bond)
Code name: 777
Age: 22
Race: Chinese
Religion: Either Buddhist or Taoist (i'm not too sure too, thanks to my parents)
Maritial Status: Single and available
Character: Friendly, but can extremely hostile when being challenged or offended regardless
who's the person is

She:

Name: Any
Age: between 18 and 24
Maritial Status: Any
Race: Preferably Chinese
Religion: Any, not Muslim because i dun want to change my surname and get myself a new name. (Don't get me wrong, i dun have anything with Muslim)
Character: Preferably friendly too.

Interested parties, pls email me preferably before 29th Nov.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with my parents. They keep complaining that i ate a lot and and hardly exercises. Sometimes, they didn't even know that they are actually slapping their own mouths when they did the following:

Breakfast: I prefer to have 1 bun or 2 breads with some kaya & butter. Then my father will pushed me to eat another bun or 2 breads. If you think that's enough, NO! before i go to work, my father pushed me another bun -.-"which i cannot say NO because when he dun listened when i SAID no.

Lunch: It's on my own! No complain

Dinner: If i'm late for home. they will, despite my complaint, still left rice that is good enough for 3 ppl of normal intake of rice, 2 ppl of normal intake of meat and fish, and the way they talk & look at me expect me to finish all except for the rice.

But if i'm home on time, they will also expect me to clear up the food. -.-

Supper: Applicable when my mum works whole day or night shift. She will take back home sushi, egg tarts, pies, cakes. and again, they will force me to finish at least sushi. it's not 1 or 2 pkt. it's like 4 to 5 pkt.

and then after the whole thing, they all said, i look so fat. kns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My buddy just informed me that they will be going to thai between 12 to 14 of Jan. and what a stroke of luck, they chose Asia Hotel. Yes the hotel that i stayed in during my last visit in BKK.

And meaning to say i can go to MBK, Siam centre, shum luam, other shopping centres and lastly, CHACHUTCHAK! (wrong spelling i know)

but never mind, i was told by my mother i can't go. Zzz. and that goes my chance to find my thai friend.

Reason being: need to pay for sch fees.

$$$ compared to $$$$$

i can't see any significant value in that $$$.

Sigh....