Saturday, October 07, 2006

Leave. Leave and more Leave

alrite, this is interesting, i feel like as if my ORD is nearing because i'm told to clear my leave. this is kinda sadist..

i've got 23 days of leave. 6 days of OFF and 101 hrs leave. and some of these had to be cleared by the end of the year.

this is my leave plan:

OCT:

12, 18, 19, 25, 26

NOV:

3 to 6 (i will be in thai for holiday trip). 7, 13, 17, 22, 29, 30

DEC:

5, 8, 19, 21, 22, 27

I have a habit of not telling my parents that i was on leave. but judging by the dates above, i must be a genius and god if i can conceal the truth. : (

so to bring forward to next CY. i have 21 days of leave, 1 OFF and some potential hours to claim.

and if anyone of you progamme on and it coincides with my leave dates, pls let me know as i dun want to stay at home.

--------------------------------------

enough of that. i'd just ordered mcdonald delivery. i know it's a sin. but in the end, the DEVIL inside me won over the ANGEL me. so i'm waiting to come at around 3 pm time. it's a rubbish price of $11.10.

--------------------------------------

received calls from Fei Yue counselling centre. i'm not being sent there for counselling but for voluntarily works. ya ya.. u all didn't see wrong! VOLUNTARILY work.. i thought i could contribute to ppl out there and + that i am so free after working hours. so why not?

and they asked me whether i am interested in a particualr voluntarily works.. which is to read ppl's blog. -.-"

i'm not sure who are the targetted audience but i guess i need to read out those ppl they counsel and to check whether they blogged, and if they do, to read whether they have any negative views in their point of life.. i guess that will be my job

anyway, it's still early to comment anything because i have yet to go down for a briefing