Monday, October 02, 2006

Appreciation

Sometimes i think ah, why do i work so hard at work when ppl dun quite appreciate it?

they do not know that i have a lot of thing to work on. and i heard things like i'm not fast enough. or comments/remarks that imply i'm not completing my work fast enough.

well, i'm not out to prove anyone anyone. I'm doing things for the enlistees from prior the start of their enlistment till the day they ORD. I have to put all the things together for everything; 11B, promotion, their posting, regardless it's mass or loose, figures (numbers) to other ppl, sending ppl to medical board, send data to JOM, etc. update mass grp of ppl in database and the system for posting and promotion. doing all the paperwork prior and on the day of their enlistment; processing raw data to useful data format, rectify problems in the system, liase with vendor if neccessary. then collating the certificates and update to database for preparation for promotion. collate OCs' inputs and recommendation for posting. then while waiting for it, the HQ side is slow in updating me.

end of each month, monthly report, monthly release.

and if you think that's enough?, not quite. every little thing i did affect other ppl as well as external agencies / divisions. it's not just between me and my supervisor so simple. and that makes me more pressurize and i'm stress up and that made me do things a little bit slower.

then come misc. things. ppl from other branch, coming over to find the data because theirs computers are not install with those required softwares. and that takes time too.

no one knows.. really no knows.. they made such an irresponsible remarks w/o first, understanding the things i did and the ppl/agencies/divisions involved for my finished-work.




and when u finish reading the above thoughts from mine, and u start to feel that the person is U, then pls be a little bit more considerate and responsible when u said/imply sentences and remarks to me..

and the U simply refer to anyone.

thank you : )

and btw, i'm still not finished with my job scope yet. still got a handful of things that i didn't mentioned.. thank you once again for reading so long