Monday, September 25, 2006

what a rainy day

HAHA. wth, i waited for 25 mins for a bus..

i boarded 188 so that i can intercept 985 and instead of walking all the way to interchange.

at the junction where 985 and 188 meet, i saw 985 passed by me and 188 were stopped at the junction. shortly after 985 passed by, the traffic light at my side turned green and i thought i could catch 985 but my luck didn't allow me chase for the bus.. so, i got down at the bus stop opp HomeTeamNs

it was 0805 hrs. i waited for 985 to come.. (wait and wait and wait and wait and wait) x 5 and finally 25 mins later, 985 came and it was 0830 hrs. my reporting time for work..??? 0830 hrs!

haha, and so... i'm late!!



the revised bus fare hike..

and thanks for the lateness from the bus, i reached office at.. ahem 0910 hrs. shucks..


we had meeting today, and i think i'm gotta my mdm, for getting erm.. an asst. i hope i can do something for my mdm to lessen down her burden.

and oh yar, from the meeting, i had formulated the latest 4D-sure-win algorithim.



my sure-win 4D formula and i recommend you all to guy either 4433 or 4444. but dun blame me if it's not open.