Thursday, September 28, 2006

Excuses..

i'm on leave tomolo. but i dun want to let my parents know. why? i'm not sure too. but i know the the 1st person to think of, for not telling that i'm on leave tomolo is my mother...

ahh.. so sad..

so, tomolo morning, i will definately leave the house at usual time, but i will find myself nowhere to roam. so freaking sianz..

so who will be free tomolo morning to go out with me?! haha.. doubt anyone will reply to my msg..

anyway, here, i'm blogging under circumstances whereby i was forced to by my twin.

a couple of weeks, i learnt some simple jap character from Timothy. He is full of enthusiasm when he was teaching me.. so nice of him..

well, i gotta know that Korea was once Chinese ppl too. Don't you think that we asians mostly came from china? of course we are not talking about the other races except for chinese. and i firmly believe thai, vietnamese were once Chinese too



my teacher used the table as the whiteboard!



more chi/jap characters..

watashiwa weida desu..

fyi: Twins, i've blogged, under ur persistant (or rather "persuade" for nicer terms) talking, i finally relent and post an entry..