Saturday, September 30, 2006

Leave Day. Leave Day

First of all, i need to thanks Germaine for accompany in the morning. So, over there, we rotted and chatted over there. and i really envy her for being a talented student.

Why?

She really focus into revising a week before the test and everytime she revised, she's only revised for around 30 to 40 mins..

Results?

Not a bad one. her GPA scores 3.0. isn't that high consider that she hasn't finish her studies yet?

next, she's meeting a friend at our meeting place as well at around 10.30 but her friend got the time wrong and so she went over to AMK to meet up with her friend and i decided to go Novena to get my stuff.

Got back to CCK and headed for haircut. For the finishing part, I finished sms-ed my twin and looked up to the mirror. and to my astonishment, i saw my hair turned PURPLE after the hairdresser applied hairwax on my hair. and i thought for a moment that the lighting and eyes were playing trick on me.

Got home, changed, bathed. and rushed down to Sun Tian. Sorry to push the time for 30 mins.
Haha, my first ever important document that i signed. to be an insurer. ok, so next we went to library for his and mine self-study. erm, except that it was a short 15 mins for me and 2+ hours for him.

Played web Sudoku and only manged to solve 2 puzzles. haha.. poor me.

Headed down to Clementi to meet Raquel and went to Bugis to meet up with Zhiwen, Elyn, Tiong, Sun Tian, (the gal who forgot me for almost 2 yrs :p haha), Eric, Zhi Hao, and Weiming for steamboat.

Headed down to dessert house for for late-night supper. met up with Angeline, Jeremy, Caili and a guy i'm not sure of his name. and grr~ i forgot to take photo of dessert but never mind lah.. since Angeline reminded me only after i finished it.



Took grp photo at the dessert house.. and thanks Angeline for blocking part of my face

everybody went home after that and I went to orchard to meet up with some of my poly classmates @ swensens.



despite have a bloated tummy after the steamboat and dessert, i went on to challenge Swensens with a Salmon N mushroom baked rice. (Attn: Angeline, yeah i remembered to take the photo)

sat down and talk rot, and talk and talk..



and the staff there helped birthday ppl to celebrate birthday!! and i also take video of the staffs singing bdae songs on the other bdae girl..

so, click here