Thursday, September 21, 2006

what a 9 year

I thought of blogging one good event that happened on me, but i think that would takes up a long time.. so i decided to maybe write it out over the weekend.

since young, the very 1st year i favoured was 1989. So i adore ppl born in the year 1989. i dun know why.

Maybe because that was the year i got my 1st "laptop". ok, it's an educational kind of electronic toy and i like it very much

so maybe that's the start of the love of that year. and 10 years down the road, 1999. this is where an event that i love and an event i am going to blog over the weekend..

so.. this coming 2009, i'm like expecting something big for me.. so everyone.. just pray for me!

and oh yar, i've got a very kinky video to let you all see..

so click here and remember to keep ur hands/fingers by the side of ur computer/laptop.