Friday, April 14, 2006

Read on..

Good Fri. Easter Day. I started my day reading Da Vinci Code. what a good coincidence.

and i'm again hooked. i can't believe once again.

Received POSB letter on my bank acct statement. and i think i need to replan my expenditure. and i think every 3rd month from now, i need to save a little bit more. it's for my insurance payment. $100 a month :( it just flew like that.

Anyway.. this is not the key message. I received their brouche on their new Debit Card. POSB GO! enhanced ATM card. ok lahz.. not that bad. ATM and Debit card. no annual card fees.. isn't that good? but as i read on. sad to say that, they can't offer internet, or phone transaction, etc.. argh.. so back to square one..

decided to apply for POSB MasterCard Debit tomolo.. and to deposit my ang bao money which is due to despoit long long time ago.

hope tomolo will be a better day for me. and 1st May comes $900.. suddenly feel a bit rich hehe =x

sigh.. everyone seem to be going overseas. jenyin, shanhe and then madeline. wish all of them are having fun now .. so envy of them.