Sunday, April 16, 2006

I got character

Many People got no style one. Me, I got character.
See-ah. I don't simply take instructions from peolple. I think first lah. Don't like it, don't take lor. With boss also like that. I don't care. Sack? Sack lah. I not afraid one. Then, when i got no mood to work, i just go for teh tarik.

Don't like? Not my problem, what! When boss make noise, i tell them to fly kite. Money so little, some more got so much work. Where can? Some more got so many bosses. Big boss, small boss, woman boss. One say one thing. Listen until you pengsan. You can die like that lor.

I tell you sometime not fair. Client is also another kind. Always last minute change this change that. Gurantee one. Make my life more difficult only. Then, kena work until two three am.

Who can tahan like that? Don't know advertisting but only talk big all the time. Then some more when the thing tak jalan, they complain we all no good. Then who kena?

Me lah! some more who?

Have a good :D