Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Exclusive Entry!

Before i added on to the Festive Entry 2 entry, a second half break in between.

A slight change recently at work. I asked my mother to prepare lunch for me to bring it to work. As part of expenditure cut. Well, i hope that the readers wouldn't think of me being a miser as to go so far to save money. Just that i have not enough to make any investment, so this is a beginning.

So much so for a brief introduction, my congrats to Sun Tian for getting a partner. Hopefully, both of them will work things out.

Took some photos at some creature that i saw before, but not in its nature color.


Lizard!

Got my 2nd batch of poly friends out for my birthday celebration, not much anything to highlight. They were very tired as well and still making their way out to meet up rather than to be at home.

Slacked at Mccafe and chit chatted a bit. Order some hot drinks as i felt that i shouldn't be drinking too much of the cold. Order a cup of espresso and a cake. To my horror, the cups were very small. It was charged for $2.20.


Scale 1: Comparing with the other size of dessert.


Scale 2: Length of the cup. Please also note that the height of the cup is not equivilant to the height of the drink in the cup.


Scale 3: Circumference of the cup.


Take you ruler out and take down this measurement and see for yourself the actual size in 3-Dimensions.